- gluten-free toast
- hokkaido squash
- sunflower seeds
- Swiss chard
- coriander seeds
- balsamic vinegar
- coconut oil
- Asian spices mix
- I slice and steam Hokkaido squash, and add a pinch of salt.
- I dry roast sunflower seeds and grind them softly. I cover the Hokkaido slice with them on both sides.
- I blanch swiss chard, saute it in a pan on some coconut oil, and add Asian spices mix.
- I cut radishes into thin slices and then add crushed coriander seeds and sprinkle with some balsamic vinegar.
- Put the toast in a toaster, in the oven or in a pan.
- Top the toast with squash, swiss chard, and radishes.
Count to ten and begin a curious adventure again. Be a (wo)man and make the most out of it, with or without a plan.