- cornmeal (medium) / instant polenta
- smoked seitan
- red wine
- sunflower seeds
- lamb’s lettuce
- lemon juice
- I cook 1 cup cornmeal in 1.5 cup water to get a thick polenta. I spread it on a tray and let it cool.
- I marinate smoked seitan in red wine with added fresh or dried thyme.
- In the meantime, I dry roast sunflower seeds and mustard. I blend it all with a little water and salt into a pâté.
- I grill slices of thickened polenta and seitan on a grill pan.
- I make lamb’s lettuce salad with a drizzle of lemon juice.
- I serve everything on a plate of joy and enjoy.