- instant polenta cornmeal
- vegan cheese
- soft tofu with paprika
- pumpkin seeds oil
- balsamic vinegar
- I cook the instant polenta cornmeal for two or three times longer than instructed on the package, until it reaches medium thickness. I add grated non-dairy cheese and let it cool.
- While polenta is cooling down, I cook the tofu cubes in richly salted water. I let them soak for a little while and then drain.
- I spread polenta on in non-stick pan like an omlette batter. When it is brownish on one side, I flip it over and then roll it.
- I serve the pomlette with tofu cubes on a bed of radicchio with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and pumpkin seeds oil.
- I shred the horseradish on top and sprinkle with chopped parsley.