- red bean
- soy sauce
- nutritional yeast
- sunflower seeds
- cumin seeds
- puff pastry dough
- sesame seeds
- I cut the puff pastry dough into long strips. I sprinkle them with dry rosemary and sesame seeds.
- With my hands, I lightly press spices into the dough.
- I bake the pastry on a closed grill for 8 to 9 minutes or until golden brown.
- I mix them into a blender with soy sauce, nutritional yeast, roasted sunflower seeds, cumin seeds, and pepper.
- I blend thoroughly into a smooth spread.
And then? I serve it my way. What’s yours?