- 500 g (2½ cups) firm soy or coconut cream
- 200 ml (¾ cup) coconut or chickpea whipping cream
- 150 g (¾ cup) powdered sugar
- 200 g (1½ cup) fresh fruits
- I mix the sugar with firm cream.
- I add chopped fresh fruits and mix well.
- I whip the whipping cream and fold it in.
- I put the mixture in a freezer and stir well a few times before it freezes.
- ice cream
- I crush the cookies and finely chop the chocolate and cranberries. (I save some chocolate and cookies for decoration.)
- I mix it all with ice cream of my choice.
- I serve scoops or spoon the ice cream into a round cake tin, freeze for a while and serve as an ice cake.