- 100 g green lettuce: Tear with hands into random pieces.
- 100 g young cabbage: Grate into thin strips and crush with a knife.
- 100 g carrots: Peel and grate thinly.
- 3 slices avocado: Halve, remove the seed and skin, chop.
- 30 g radishes: Slice thinly and marinate.
- 20 g sunflower seeds: Dry roast until a little stronger in colour and aroma, and to release some fats.
- 20 g salty peanuts: Crush them coarsely.
- 20 g pecans: Use halves.
- 20 g nutritional yeast flakes
- Spices: Salt, pepper, dry mint, ground cumin, fresh coriander leaves, gigot balsamic vinegar
- I throw all of the above ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Meanwhile, I’m crazy enough to think about how my guests are going nuts after this salad. They simply can’t stop eating it.
- 508 kcal
- 15 g protein
- 18 g carbs
- 39 g fats