Ingredients & Directions
- 100 g soy cubes: Cook in salted water 20 min, marinate for an hour in tomato sauce, seasoned with spices below, and roast. If they stick to the pan, add a little bit of water, stir and repeat. When nicely crunchy, leave to cool.
- Spices: red paprika, asafoetida, ground cumin, bay leaf powder, cardamom, dry oregano, tomato pesto, salt, black pepper
- 300 g green salad: Cut into small pieces.
- 200 g cabbage: Grate or cut into strips.
- 100 g carrots: Slice.
- 100 g zucchini: Dice, smaller than carrots.
- 60 g red bell pepper: Cut into random pieces.
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Fresh marjoram
- Balsamic vinegar
Make a salad out of all the veggies and the soy cubes, enrich with a sprinkle of balsamic vinegar, black sesame seeds, and marjoram. Mix well with your hands and put all the feelings of satisfaction in.