Ingredients & Directions
- 300 g beetroot leaves: Cook in boiling salty water for max. 5 min.
- 200 g young pea leaves/ pea micro greens: Wash, drizzle with apple vinegar, sprinkle with
- 10 g gomashio.
- 100 g zucchini: Chop and sauté with potato.
- 50 g potato: Chop and sauté with zucchini. Season, cover with water and cook 15-20 min.
- 50 g pistachios: Add chopped parsley and blend with zucchini and potato into a smooth puree.
- Carrots: Wash them, slice them lengthwise and dip in salty boiled water for 2-3 min.