- 400 g fresh spinach: Blanch, strain well and season with lemon juice, sprinkle some nutritional yeast on top and add a few red peppercorns.
- Avocado: Peel and cut into halves, then add to the spinach.
- Nutritional yeast
- Red peppercorns
- This amount of spinach serves 3 people. However, it depends on the kind of spinach leaves you get. If they are young and small, you might need more so there will be enough.
- Sprinkle it with lemon, salt, and nutritional yeast to add flavor.
- This simple dinner is very rich with some important vitamins for your skin, hair, bones and the immune system, including Iron, Calcium, very high amounts of vitamin B complex, including folate, Mg and Zn.
- Nutritional values:
- Calories: 190 kcal
- Protein: 13 g
- Carbs: 6 g
- Fat: 9 g